Widget Bucks, finally competitor for Adsense has born..
Here is my simple explanation about WidgetBucks
1.PPC for WidgetBucks is very much higher.
2.Ads look High Class and very pleasing.
3.They call the ad unit as widget.
4.There are 117 colors to choose a color for your widget.
5. 160×600,300×250,728×90,468×60 and 660×330 sizes are the available sizes to choose from.
6.There is the choice of selecting your preferred product [ Video Games, Sports & Out Doors, Musical Instruments, Media, Kids & Family, Jewelry & Watches, Home & Garden, Health & Beauty, Camera & Photo, Electronics, Computers, Clothing & Accessories and Cars ] for the ad widget to display on, and there are sub categories in each product.
Using Widget Bucks, make money online fast using pay-per-click shopping widgets.They instantly display the most popular products.
These widgets gives $3-$6 CPM when compared to other ad networks which pay us $2 CPM.
So why late? Click Here to register and make more money online.
Here is the Widget ad how it look likes.
- Self-service, scalable and relevant content that’s free and easy to publish
- Dynamic, contextual widgets act as content (vs. ads) that more effectively targets your users, not the masses
- Dynamic Ad Yield Management matches the best merchant for each product while offering consumers the best price
- MerchSense (patent pending) contextual algorithm automatically targets the right products for your site
- Extensive reporting tools and daily updates; Payouts are monthly
- Complements existing programs, such as Google AdSense
- Over 300 configurations, 256 color schemes and formatted for major IAB standard sizes
- Proprietary analytics, pricing and relevancy engines display buying trends of 100 million shoppers
- Manual configuration also available by category
- Product listings from 30,000 merchants including trusted leading brands
Reporting for impressios and clicks are in real time while the revenue per click is only updated for every 48 to 72 hours.
After contacting regarding the late in updating the revenues, they replied “delay in revenue reporting is due to an auditing process done by the companies who provide the product feeds.”
Here is the alexa graph and control panel screen shot for Widget Bucks, this shows how rapid the people are signing up
Finally they say : Ads suck… ours don’t
Shopping widgets make you more money!